Congrats to Baldur Icelandic Horse Farm with their new addition Gandálfur fra Baldur Icelandics.
From the pristine, natural and untamed island of Iceland, a land of astounding beauty, bold contrasts and extremes of volcanic fire and ice, breathtaking waterfalls, serene grasslands, mountains and deserts comes a horse that is as astonishingly unique and natural.
The Canadian Icelandic Horse Federation is the guardian of this wonderful breed in Canada. The federation is dedicated to the promotion and preservation of the Icelandic horse and the education of Icelandic owners. The federation also serves as a networking hub for the exchange of information between members.
News & Updates
- At this current time, the Board has not set down a date for the the next Board meeting. If there is anything Members would like to have addressed at the upcoming Board Meeting please contact Secretary, Gwen Edwards via email: email@example.com
- From our records it seems that a number of members have not submitted their email addresses with their membership forms. If you have not already included your email address with your CIHF renewal or new membership please send a message to Victoria Stoncius at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the email list to receive important news and updates regarding the CIHF.
- Check out the new CIHF Brochure for Members and Icelandic horse farms to help promote the breed to new and experienced riders.
We are always accepting articles and images from Members to post on our website and Facebook page.
- New Article from Holar University Graduate, Bergrún Ingólfsdóttir, providing insight into developing Tolt.
- For more info and articles about the Icelandic horse visit our Archives
Copyright © 2014 Canadian Icelandic Horse Federation. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited